The 360° View of Your Organisation
In order for your company to prosper, you need a systematic way of organising information about your customers and prospects. You may have a number of ad hoc systems in place - customer databases, accounting systems or even a contact management system like Act!, which we recommend as a nice small business solution.
However, as your company expands, you'll experience a need to develop a more sophisticated view of your opportunities for revenue. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is designed to help you develop a 360į view of your organisation, from marketing, through sales and on to post-sales support.
Redbone provides CRM consulting and implementation. We can install and customise solutions that allow your organisation to:
- Track leads and contacts.
- Manage your sales pipeline.
- Organise your tasks, meetings, phone calls and emails.
- Track marketing campaigns and promotional activities.
- Implement support systems to improve customer satisfaction and responsiveness.
CRM projects can be difficult, so Redbone offers a "light" service that is quick and inexpensive to implement, but will offer immediate benefits:
- A web-based CRM means that contacts' details are available to your staff even when they're on the road.
- Every interaction is recorded, so your staff know all the company details about your leads and customers.
- Detailed graphs and reports give you a view of your projected revenue stream at a glance.
Most leaders know that a CRM should be at the heart of their organisation, but the costs are often daunting. That's where Redbone comes in. Whether you're after a proprietary or open source solution, we can guide you through a cost-effective implementation where you can reap a return on your investment in short order.